martes, 24 de septiembre de 2013

Fanny Hernandez

Autobiography

        My name is Fanny Lorena Hernandez Lozano, I was born in February 26th, 1992 in La Ceiba, Atlantida. My parents are, Lucas Javier Hernandez and Lorena Suyapa Lozano. I grew up in a little town named Saba Colon, where I had primary education, firstly in Maria Montessori Kindergarten for two years, then I started school in Francisco Morazan School where I finished elementary school.
I entered high school at "4 de Septiembre" institute in 2004, spending three years there; in 2006 I finished it.
In 2007, being only fifteen years old, I moved to Catacamas Olancho to study Elementary School Teaching, for three years at Escuela Norlmal Mixta de Olancho; there I lived with an aunt of mine. I graduated in 2009 as an elementary school teacher. In Novemenber of the same year I returned to Saba to live with my family. Later on, in April 2010, I applied to enter to UPNFM to study Food and Nutrition Security in La Ceiba, where I was accepted.
After two years studying that carrer, in October 2011, I decided to change carrer and study English Teaching as a Second Language in the same university, and I started the career in February 2012, where I am still studying. 

1 comentario: